The hotel chain planned to organize a career day in the city of Pune and Rigger House helped execute the plan with fervour. Kept primarily for the hotel management students, the career day witnessed the gentry of around 400.
- Rigger House managed to register the large entry in accordance with the interested departments such as culinary, front office, finance, housekeeping etc.
- A wide pre-function area was set up at the hotel that showcased the Ritz Carlton’s luxury, class and the much renowned culinary experience.
- The interview specific area had the elements of the audio-visual medium to throw light on the main attributes of Ritz Carlton.
- For feasibility in the interview process, Rigger House set up multiple cubicles according to the department.
- For the final round interview, the lounge area was used perfectly for the talks between the suitable candidates and the general manager of the hotel.
It was a thrilling experience for Rigger House to organize Career Day that saw the inflow of hundreds of aspiring students who wanted to enter the service industry.